Monday, August 19, 2013

mini haul part 2

Hi everyone! It's been a while, I knowww... So sorry! :(

Anyway, just wanna share with you these stuff that I got recently. :) So excited for these, actually! *wink


Let's start with the ones that I've purchased...
YES! This is the K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer in 03 that is worth a whopping Php895 at Beauty Bar, hoping that this is really what I need for my under eyes! This is actually a birthday gift to myself. And to tell you honestly, I somehow regret purchasing this. Yeah, it really makes a difference but it just won't stop creasing! Ugghh, quite disappointing..plus, it doesn't stay on even for 8 hours! I don't understand why I got this for Php895 while when I've checked on their website, this is only for Php795, I don't know if it's because of the additional shipping fee when you order it online.

Yup, the tube only contains 13g of the product. The fact that the tube is not filled completely really pisses me off. The tube is so tiny and yet it's not full! *sigh

Forgive me for the rant. LOL Anyway, let's talk about the other stuff that I've got.

Yes, it's the Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel that I use as a foundation primer. *wink I 've ordered this from The Vanity Zone for Php400.This product may be from Monistat but it is definitely NOT FOR YEAST INFECTIONS, so STOP saying it's GROSS to apply it on your face! :D The tube contains 42g of product and this really goes a loooong way since I just need a pea-size for the entire face already. :)

See? It's not intended to treat Yeast Infections. Are you convinced now? LOL

Let's now go to the fun part. YAY I won the third prize in The Vanity Zone's Grand Anniversary Giveaway!!!

Well, honestly I would be happier if I won the first or second prize. LOL


Kidding aside, these stuff are great. Thank you so much The Vanity Zone for these! I love them! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment