Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yummy Pancakesss!!!

Hi everyone! How's your day going so far? I hope you're doing just fine! 

I've been craving for pancakes since last week.And since I want it to be homemade, I've purchased the ingredients last time I went to the supermarket. So, today is the day! I woke up as early as 7 am...hmmm! That's early for me! 


Here are the ingredients: 
✔Magnolia Pancake & Waffle Mix (400 g)
✔2⃣eggs
✔1cup of water

Toppings: 
✔Butter
✔Sugar
✔Nips 

This is actually very easy to do, instructions are provided at the back of the packaging. 


Tips: 

✔Make sure that the pancake mix is thoroughly dissolved.
✔Preheat a pan for a minute at a low fire
✔You can put a small amount of cooking oil if you want. (My no cooking oil version is better! )
✔You can use a measuring cup in pouring the mixture, a shaped molder is also a great idea! 
✔Check the pancake from time to time, when you see bubbles on top, wait for about 8 seconds and it's time to flip it! 

Here's my 4-layer pancakes with butter, sugar and Nips!

Yum!

How about you ladies, do you have your own versions of pancakes? Share them on the comment box below! 

          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment