Friday, August 2, 2013

New Addition to my Collection

Hi everyone! Sorry for being MIA, I'm a night shift worker so, probably you can imagine the haggardness in me! lol

And yeah, 2 more days before my birthday! hmmm..I'll be out of town so, I'm not sure yet if I can post an entry this weekend.

I just wanna share with you the new stuff  I got this week from an auction in facebook. *wink


Honestly, I'm really excited for these... well, yeah...because of the raves that I've read about them! haha

Covergirl LashBlast Luxe (Mega Volume Shimmering) Mascara in Black Platinum 

It's kinda weird (unusual)  for a mascara to have shimmers (glitters) on it and this one doesn't have a lot! I mean, the shimmer is barely noticeable and that's what I love about it plus this really volumizes my lashes! I'm totally in love with this! Take note, I got this for only Php225, such a steal! :D I saw one online shop selling this for Php350.

Loreal Magic Perfecting Base

At first, I was hesitant to get this since based on my research, this one just provides a smooth finish & hide pores; not considered as a primer so, It won't help your makeup lasts longer. This one is good enough for me. Honestly, the first time I've tried this, it made my T-zone oil up faster but when I tried to apply just a small amount of it and blended thoroughly, it solved the issue! A little goes a long way with this product. I got this for only Php350. Other shops sell this for Php500.

Revlon Grow Luscious Eye liner in Onyx

I got this because I need a black eye liner and this one also promises to enhance the lashes! It's very creamy which is a good thing however I guess that's the reason why the lead wears down pretty quickly. I love its staying power and how black it is. I got this for only Php175,such a steal! :)

I'm thinking of getting the Dolly Wink liquid eye liner next...Hmm and still waiting for the delivery of  Monistat Anti-chafing Gel <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment