Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Potato Marbles with Ham and Cheese Recipe

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to post these past few days. And how have you been lately? Hope you're all doing great! Enjoy your weekend guys! ;)

Here's another yummy recipe that I want to share with you...*wink


This does not only looks appetizing but tastes wonderful too!
Very easy to prepare as well! :)

Without further adieu, here are the ingredients you need:

a. Boiled Potato Marbles sliced in half  b. My cheese sauce ingredients c. Diced ham (King Sue Spiced Ham)

Procedure:
  1. Wash the potato marbles thoroughly. I used a clean toothbrush to scrape off the soil and washed it like 6 times.
  2. Slice the potatoes in half, drain and soak in cold water for 2 minutes. 
  3. Put the potato marbles in a pot with water and bring to a boil. You can also add salt.
  4. Make sure not to overcook the potatoes, they should be soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
  5. Make the cheese sauce. Cheese Sauce Procedure (I just added a teaspoon of sugar here)
  6. Fry the ham for a minute or two. Cut into squares. Set aside.
  7. In a bowl, combine the boiled potato marbles, cheese sauce and diced ham. 
  8. Mix evenly. Serve and enjoy!

This recipe is just too tempting to pass up. Try it ! :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment