Saturday, July 20, 2013

Product Review: Ben Nye Banana Powder

Hi everyone! How's your day going so far? Hope you're all doing great! :)

Today, I'll be sharing with you my own review on the famous Ben Nye banana powder. Before purchasing any product, I always do my research about it....and last month, I've decided to purchase this in 3 oz. / 85 grams from Make Up Pro for only Php800 ($18).

Honestly, when this was delivered to me..I was a bit surprised about the size.. haha I was expecting for a larger version all along! Hmm..but what's important to me is  the quality, of course. *wink

What I love:

  • this finishing powder is very lightweight 
  • has a yellow shade but completely blends on the skin
  • never cake up on me, best for oily skin
  • a little goes a long way, very economical
  • lasts for 6 hours
  • gentle on skin, NO breakouts

Neutral:
  • has a funny smell but for me it's just okay 



What I hate:

  • LARGE holes that dispenses a lot of product! 
  • will result to messy application

So, in order to solve the problem, I purchased a powder container. In this way, I can transfer a little amount of the powder here. This is actually a good idea so application won't be messy and to avoid wasting some product.

Verdict: 
I never regret purchasing this product. This is actually one of my favorites now! I love it!!!

Ladies, have you tried this yet? What do you think about this product? Feel free to post your thoughts about it! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment