Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My HOMEMADE PIZZA Recipe


Hi everyone! How's your day going so far? Mine's a bit exhausting *sigh! I woke up at 6 am to prepare and head out for my NBI clearance application, actually just to update my address. I arrived there at 7 am, as expected there was a very long line of applicants outside the mall (Robinson's) and after more than 30 minutes of waiting, it was announced that only 400 applicants will be entertained today and the rest can come back tomorrow. Geez! *roll eyes

When I got home, I just decided to make my homemade pizza!


Looks delicious? Absolutely! very easy to prepare, can be served for breakfast or during snack time!


Here are the ingredients: sliced bread, pepperoni (cooked), ham (cooked), pizza sauce, grated cheese and pineapple tidbits

Procedure:

  1. Get a tray or a large plate and arrange the sliced bread
  2. Start adding the pizza sauce on top of every slices
  3. You can now top it with the rest of the ingredients according to your preference
  4. Put it in the oven toaster for 2-3 minutes. 
  5. When the cheese has melted, you're done!


Very easy to prepare, right? This is worth a try, I swear! *wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment