Thursday, July 18, 2013

ELF HD Blush & Small Stipple Brush


Hi everyone! How was your day? Hope you had a good one...:)

I just received the ELF products that I've ordered from The Vanity Zone. I'm quite excited for this, actually. *wink

I got these for Php200 ($4) each , fair enough coz I heard they cost around Php 300+ in malls. Plus, The Vanity Zone is one of my trusted online shops. If you are looking for a hassle-free transaction and wants to ensure the authenticity of cosmetics and in search for competitive prices, you better check them out! :) I also got my ELF 32-piece eyeshadow palette in everyday and ELF eyelid primer in sheer from them.

SMALL Stipple Brush it is! LOL I was kinda surprised when I saw this, honestly. :) But this is totally a good brush! Later,you'll find out.. *wink



This one is also surprisingly SMALL. LOL A lot says the size is quite reasonable coz this product is very pigmented and would definitely goes a looonnggg wayy! Hmm..Let's see.

I almost got crazy when I tried swatching this hd blush. The pump wasn't able to dispense the product!!! Ugh! I almost contacted the seller thinking of maybe, I just got a defective product. I almost pumped 30 times! I just got relieved when a tiny amount came out, finally! It's good that I didn't give up pumping, huh? or else I'll be returning this and would wait for the replacement in the mail *sigh.

I should get over it, I know! haha Anyway, this ELF HD Blush is absolutely pigmented and needs a really good blending or else you'll look like a clown? I don't even want to imagine! :) And the Small Stipple Brush really helps to blend the product thoroughly! It just makes the application easier and not messy compared when you use your fingers. 

I'm in love with this shade, Headliner. This one is the lightest shade and actally I was confused whether to choose Superstar or this one. But I decided to try this one first since I just want a sheer application.

Would definitely try this on tonight and let's see about its lasting power. *wink

Ladies, have you tried this ELF HD Blush yet? Which shade did you get? How's it working for you? Feel free to post your comments :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment