Saturday, July 13, 2013

TWENTY TWO DAYS before MY 24th

Hi everyone! How's your day going so far? Hope you are all doing good. :)

Was there a time when you actually got a to-buy-list without any idea when you could finally afford them? I'm referring to girly stuff like makeup (hell yeah!) , maybe shoes, bags or perhaps dresses and some tops. In my case, I have my makeup wishlist (more of a birthday wishlist!) haha. Since it's been my past time lately to check out reviews on beauty products, I usually take note of those that are worth buying. Hmmm!

Three days ago, I've purchased Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation in Natural Beige.
I got this for Php345.00 in SM Department Store. I was actually looking for an everyday foundation that is oil-free, since my main problem is having oily T-zone. So, I really hope that this will help lessen the oiliness particularly on my nose. Awww.

Here, I just wanna share with you SOME of the products on my WISHLIST. *wink

  • Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream - I'm sure you all heard about this famous Korean BB Cream, a lot are raving about its excellent coverage plus can keep oiliness at bay
  • K-Palette Zero Kuma Cover Control Concealer- Have you heard about this magnificent concealer? I've learned that this will absolutely hide your (DARK) under eye circles. Plus it can stay as long as 12 hours without fading or creasing!

On the other hand, I'm still undecided which to choose between these products :

  • Maybelline Volum' Express Magnum Waterproof Mascara  vs. Colossal
  • Maybelline Eyestudio 36H Lasting Drama Gel Liner vs. Physician's Formula Eye booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum vs. Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner
  • ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer vs. Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer vs. Monistat Anti-chafing gel
  • NYX Cream Blush in Peach vs. ELF Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve vs. ELF HD Blush in Headliner 
  • Graftobian Corrector Palette vs. Ben Nye Concealer
  • Dollface Contour & Highlight vs. Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit
  • Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream vs. liquid foundation

Which do you think is/are worth buying? Ladies, feel free to leave your comments below! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I highly recommend the Missha BB cream! I just ordered another one, actually! *__*

    Happy 24th! <33333

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June! Thanks for the recommendation. I agree, Missha BB cream is one of the "worthy" products to try, well..that's according to all the reviews I have read! LOL. Would love to buy this!!! :) Thanks June! ^_^

      Delete