Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mini Haul


Hi everyone! How's your day so far? Hope you guys are all doing great! :)

I've been reading raves about the artist studio brushes so when I've got the chance to check them out last Friday at Landmark Trinoma, I was thrilled to test them out! True, there are a lot of super affordable makeup brushes at Landmark but I have to focus my attention to artist studio. *grin So, when I headed at their counter, I checked first the sample brushes and indeed, they were so soft and dense enough


I decided to purchased a big powder brush and a blending brush (both are synthetic) since I really need a replacement for my current ones coz they were natural so when I've washed them, ugh! the bristles became so scratchy and their shape became disgusting! By the way, the big powder brush costs Php139.75 and the blending brush costs Php59.75, quite a steal right?

The Artist Studio big powder brush (synthetic)
The Artist Studio blending brush (synthetic)

It's always overwhelming to visit Landmark, admit it... Or am I the only one? haha. There are tons of items to choose from and they are all affordable!!! So, I've got these stuff ...


I've got this powder container mainly to store my Ben Nye banana powder coz there's nothing we can do about the packaging *huge holes that dispenses a lot of product. This way, I can transfer some of the powder here so I can carry it with me whenever I go out plus it has a small puff making it so convenient to use! Great solution, right? By the way, this costs Php34.75!


And since I wanna try using false lashes myself, *this will be my third time using one, I purchased a pair! This costs Php39.75 and it comes with a glue already :) The other item, it's a false eyelashes applicator that I've got at Vente store for only Php20.00!!! Amazing, right? :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment