Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nachos with Cheese Sauce


Hi everyone! I will be sharing with you a very easy yet so yummy recipe of my nacho dip. Hope you'll like it! :)


Nachos used: Doritos Sweet Chili

Cheese Sauce Ingredients:


  • 1 cup of cheddar cheese (you can grate it but I used kraft singles ,12 slices)
  • 3 tbsp. cheese pimiento spread (I used Magnolia cheezee squeeze pimiento)
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 tbsp. of cream cheese (I used kraft cream cheese)
  • salt and pepper 
Procedure:
  1. Pour 1 cup of water in a medium-sized pan and bring it a boil.
  2. Add 1 cup of cheese (grated or sliced)
  3. Stir until the cheese is dissolved
  4. Add 3 tbsp. of cheese pimiento spread
  5. Stir
  6. Add 2 tbsp. of cream cheese
  7. Add salt and pepper to taste
  8. Stir and serve! 
Voila! So easy to prepare, right? :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment