Friday, July 5, 2013

Ellana Minerals: FREE SAMPLES


Hi everyone! Hope you are all doing great :)

Today, I'm gonna talk about the free samples that I got from Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. I just learned last week that they are giving away free samples for quite a long time now so I didn't hesitate to take advantage! :)


All you have to do is visit their website http://ellanaminerals.com then just click free samples on the menu bar and there, you will see their Free Sample request form! Just be notified that shipping fee is not included. Fair enough! :)

So, when I've sent the request form..I received an e-mail telling me that I will be receiving 2-perfect blend foundation, 1-concealer, 1-translucent finishing powder and 1-blush (1/4 tsp each in zip lock bags) that will best match my skin color/undertone. Courier fee within Metro Manila is Php50 and I can either settle the payment through  bank deposit or Gcash. So, I opted to send the payment through Gcash since that method is convenient for me then I e-mailed them  for payment verification purposes. And since according to them, order processing and delivery usually takes 3-4 days, I was not actually expecting that I'll be receiving the package 2 days after the payment. YAY!


I just received these last night. Hmm.. kinda wondering why are they not in zip lock bags as stated on the e-mail. Anyway, who am I to complain? Hey, I got these for free (I mean, shipping fee isn't), right? LOL



Here are the samples with the respective swatches. By the way, I have a medium skintone and warm undertone so, these are the shades they sent me (from left to right) : Caramel latte - foundation perfect blend, Espresso con Panna - finishing translucent powder, Lust- peach pink blush, Macchiato- foundation perfect blend, Smile- concealer

I don't know yet when am I going to test these out but honestly I'm just kinda bothered with the packaging, samples are placed in a paper envelope so some of the products are wasted when you try to open it. Aside from that, the packaging just makes them quite difficult to store properly! Honestly, "zip lock bags" as what they stated on the e-mail would be better.

Anyway, thank you Ellana Cosmetics for the samples :) Hope you guys would try these out as well! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment