Sunday, July 21, 2013

Product Review: Jazzy Collections Compact Cream Foundation

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

I don't know if anyone noticed (I don't want to assume that someone is constantly checking on my posts!) but I just can't seem to post everyday since I am working on night shift. I hope you understand ladies. :)

Anyways, let's now proceed on today's product review. Shall we? *wink


Yes, it's the Jazzy Collections Compact Cream Foundation in CF-04. I bought this last month at SM Fairview Department Store and it costs Php550 ($12) if my memory serves me right, sorry I'm quite forgetful..ugh! And I don't have the box anymore, I immediately put it in trash mainly because I don't keep boxes or whatever packaging...that's just me. hmm. But if you're really curious of what it looks like, it's just a plain black box with some information about the ingredients. With regard to the price, I admit I was kinda hesistant to try this product when I looked at the price tag. haha! Luckily, I've encountered a very accommodating SA, I guess she felt that I'm a customer who needs to be fully convinced on the product before I give in. So, she offered to do a makeover on me and that was my first! haha. I was wearing my Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation that time so she managed to remove my makeup first. I told her that I'm looking for a foundation that won't cake up and taaaddaaaah! I've found what I'm looking for! I love the way she treats the customers, by the way.

Let's now take a look at the quality...

The first picture is the swatch of the foundation with 2 swipes. Second picture has no product at all. Take a look at the scar, have you seen it? Please excuse my green (large) veins! Washing dishes is my favorite household chore! LOL Seriously, look at the impressive coverage! This foundation reduced the appearance of the scar.

Here is the proof of its ammaaazzinnnggg coverage. The left side of my right hand has the product and the right part has no product at all. See the difference?

I am also using this on my dark circles since this foundation can double up as a concealer. <3

What I love:

  • this foundation truly has a high coverage
  • matte and not oily on the skin
  • very soft on the skin and has a powdery texture
  • the shade absolutely matches my skintone
  • can reduce the appearance of scar / blemishes and conceal dark circles
  • doesn't cake up/ melt even on very humid weather good for oily skin
  • lasts about 8 hours until I see minimal fading
  • doesn't transfer
  • looks natural, not too heavy on the skin
  • very easy to blend
  • a little goes a long way, very economical!
  • no breakouts, doesn't clog pores
  • no unusual smell/odor
Neutral:
  • the price is justifiable with the quality of this foundation, it's not that affordable but I can say, It's worth it! *wink
What I hate:
        N-O-N-E!

Verdict: 
       I am in love with this foundation! This is one of my favorites!!!


Ladies, have you tried this foundation yet? Have you found your HG foundation already? Feel free to post your thoughts about it! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment